The San Antonio Association of Hispanic will be holding officer elections at 10 a.m. on Saturday, July 14th.
Voting will take place at the AT&T Board Room at UIW’s International Conference Center off Hildebrand Avenue and U.S. Highway 281.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, early voting can take place by email through 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13. Send your ballot to email@example.com.
SAAHJ has candidates for every office except for the At-Large TV/Radio board position. Write-in votes are accepted.
Once the vote is received, it cannot be changed or withdrawn.
SAAHJ 2018 Ballot
- Joey Palacios, Texas Public Radio
- Nora Lopez, San Antonio Express-News
- Sergio Chapa, San Antonio Business Journal
- Angelica Garza, Lupus Foundation
- Tony Quesada, San Antonio Business Journal
- No Candidate/Write-In Candidate
- Nikiza Goga, The RK Group